Blog - GS Bagga : GS Bagga

Enquiry Now

Your Name (required)
Phone (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Message (required)
Enter Captcha Belowcaptcha

Enquiry Now

How to Get Mutual Consent Divorce in India?

Mutual consent means that both the parties agree for a peaceful separation. Under Section 13-B of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, the parties can ask for a divorce by mutual consent by filing a petition in the court. However, thereRead More

Why You Should Hire a Divorce Lawyer in India?

Divorce does not seem an easy option, therefore, couples try their level best that to make their marriage work. But, things sometimes do not work and lead couples to take the difficult decision of taking divorce. It is often seenRead More